Thursday, March 10, 2016

India Ocean Pearl AYADA honeymoon

  Do not know where to hear a few more years, the Maldives will disappear. Paradise of Maldives, for we who live in inland areas, and is even more enticing. End of 2015 we married, had planned to go to Australia a wedding trip, but decided to surprise visa too far turned instead to go to the Maldives.

  Tell us about selected Islands, and like many people we pick the eye. But finally a firm choice AYADA, simply has to know what you want. Our demand is quiet, little people, has high hotel, be sure to have a private swimming pool, also has a comprehensive housing package. Florence island is too high a price for our newly married young couple, it's a bit expensive. Trip AYADA was so determined, just after the lunar new year

  Sichuan youth travel service was considered to be in order, or is in transit under the cow, friends of youth travel in Sichuan spray way Bull can temporarily cancel the trip, or stroke mark weakness. But the way cattle to convince quite well, we think he is honest, and the way cows do so much advertising should not lift a stone to hit one's own foot, so he orders.

   Next step is to prepare your luggage, we each carried a box, not overweight, very convenient.

   Checklist: 1, toothpaste, a toothbrush (AYADA only preparation mouthwash)

              2 wash pads, disposable (AYADA also prepared a towel, but bring your own may be easier, because they clean the room time uncertain, so when you want to use does not have to get a new. )

             3, and wash surface milk and skincare (bathing dew and shampoo AYADA are has, but see himself with of habits not, skincare no necessary took are loaded to, sample on can has, must to check caps tight not tight, recommends girl with of mask with tablets-like or canned of to, don't with LULU this a package inside no independent packaging of mask, checked is will leak essence out of)

            4, Sun (I use the fast gold bottle and 100 times times the water babies sunscreen, Aloe Vera gel, husband was very tanned, I don't have a Tan. You must put Aloe Vera gel every night, my husband has come back peeling, accompanied by a couple of small burn, Sun over there really is no laughing matter. )

           5, travel separated waterproof bag (must buy separate waterproof pouch, put clothes clothing shoes accessory, or come back some clothes before washing or wet will cause havoc)

           6, sunglasses (not cool, is a necessity, Sun without wearing sunglasses could open her eyes. )

           7, hats

           8, underwater camera (treasure you can rent, I didn't have time to rent, but fortunately met at the male airport is AYADA friend they bring underwater cameras, photos were taken under the water they gave us)

           9, slippers (AYADA was no slippers in the room, they prepare slippers cannot touch water)

           10, and small dollars (I asked has Chengdu many Bank are no 1 dollars denomination of, only for to has 1 Zhang 50 dollars of, Maldives is popular tip of place, there of small black work special seriously is responsible for, and is hard, everyone can prepared 50 dollars, daily out zhiqian left a dollars in room, they himself will took, do don't put more of money put in outside, can put safe, or small black will thought is tip Oh, dinner of when has many people are is no to tip of, But we still occasionally with friends, because the service is very good. There is a housekeeper, suggest tips to stewards, because he can help you get everything. We only had $ 50, just exhausted, will brush the remaining VISA without worrying about money. )

          11, offline translation software (if not good friends can download a English, AYADA was Chinese attendants at the front desk, no problems of communication, Butler is a little Chinese words, dive center is also a Chinese-language service. )

          12, swimming suits, scuba equipment

          13, pen

DAY

1

     February 24: our flight is the Sichuan Airlines, aircraft flight 4:30 P.M. Malé airport, but the way 1:30 cow reminds us to the airport. 1:30 to the airport there is no counter upon male flight, we were next to the KFC dinner, extremely distasteful, and if we are more picky, customs then goes upstairs to eat next to the duty free shop, and there's something much tastier, but only if your speed is faster. I have been sitting in KFC reading check.

India Ocean Pearl--AYADA honeymoon

     After customs we drank two cups of coffee at Starbucks in the upstairs, in a good mood, Maldive mood is always very beautiful. Shuangliu airport duty free shops have nothing to go by, the price is not cheap.

India Ocean Pearl--AYADA honeymoon India Ocean Pearl--AYADA honeymoon India Ocean Pearl--AYADA honeymoon

     Luckily we are a window seat, I told her husband exactly two people sitting alone. Sichuan Airlines is good, service is good, my husband has been awesome in praises the captain's flight technology, and is not bumpy, taking off and landing was very smooth. Daytime flights is really great, I have been in the window watching clouds, seemed to step on top of Marshmallow. Dinner is eaten on the plane, braised beef with radish and Chinese cabbage meat, I eat two boxes! Because I was so hungry ...

     Altogether about 6.5 hours of flight time, the first half has been reading, and later spent a Sichuan Airlines ready to film, to tell the truth, films not much to look at, so I have to change to another movie to pass the time, then sleep for an hour, had just informed the aircraft was landing.

+

     Male airport is really very simple, need to fill out the entry form prior to entry, if not you can see next to the Chinese friends is how to fill, we also encountered a Chinese working at male airport, pointing us to fill out.

     I see the Raiders say horses are not allowed to bring meat products before, but I do not know nor can carry soy products, aviation has repeatedly stressed in the plane not to carry these, some Chinese friends already on the plane with dried fish snacks out of your eating, threw the uneaten. I brought my salty, font was very salty but I was checked and I can't throw anything, was going to after entry took the bags and threw the salty, which know no one look up, almost too easy.

     Went out to see a lot of black friends in the airport, holding a sign I don't know Islands, I saw a little black friend holding a Chinese "suggests a cow", I said AYADA? He understood, get asked if I came out one by one to read the list name, the special did not understand the male Chinese pronunciation, very cute. And then wait for when he needs to transfer other friends, I am a person with a $ 50 money to shop at the airport change, don't change to me. I buy a bottle of water will not work, bosses say otherwise ... Was nearly hopeless.

     Later the little black people go with a male hotels here, sat down with a ship to go to male city, little black friends and I took a taxi to take us to the hotel, the way male good good good narrow narrow narrow, consisting of that alley, their car had no rear-view mirror! The driver opened fire, is battery in flying everywhere. On the road we all ask each other to which island, I finally found our AYADA small partners. Said at the Raiders before I go, I've seen male badly in the accommodation, so be prepared. In fact the hotel is where the Guest House, is also acceptable, my friend TINGTING couple bed than I, toilet cleaner than I, but she said she seemed to have mouse droppings on the bed ... Really drunk. I was asked at the front desk could change or buy water in small change, have been rejected. There are two small black friends to help us with our luggage to the room, I asked if he could give me change, finally found salvation. He has a $ 100 face value of one dollar! TINGTING-wife and I a s $ 50, this is OK, but does not take a fee ~ ~ ~

    Our trip to 3:30 A.M. eat breakfast alone, 4:30 hotel front desk set starting instant cast. Because we went to 7788 finish has around 12 o'clock, too exhausting, but see the Raiders before some friends more than 9 points of view, or are we so get up early on the island better. When it comes to the accommodation offers breakfast, I swear I do not eat, 3:30 have a black friend knocked at the door let me eat breakfast outside in my room, and called me twice, that's very sweet. Go to the top floor to see him in busy prepares breakfast for us, I stood on a terrace, hair dryer, it was dark outside, it is very quiet.

      Small black friends end breakfast when I gave him a dollar tip, however, took a bite, I just want to throw up, and really want to throw up. ... That similar roast intestinal as of what things, let I whole people are bad has, so didn't eat on back room to has, husband, acknowledge the put breakfast eat has, three root roast intestinal with eat has, all day mouth in are is that taste, regret, this of roast intestinal event let I in AYADA of days, a root roast intestinal also didn't touch, although they with I said AYADA of roast intestinal is delicious, I also has has heart shadow can't attempts to.

    

DAY

2

      February 25: starting in the morning we arrived at male airport is 5 much, this time flying to KAADEDHDHOO airport by speedboat ...

(It's time to fly in the male airport)

      Fly the plane has a bad smell, one friend said that shit tastes like, this is cold on a plane, they don't have enough blankets, if cold friends best accompanied backpack air conditioning in a blanket or coat. I actually saw a lot of people on this plane did not shut down, also in cell phones, IPAD, not as strict as Sichuan Airlines. I took some photos, flying is not very high when you can see the island below, I do not know what is the island, large and small, also see the appearance of water, in the India Ocean flying, watching the clouds below and the blue sea, so beautiful, this is the Maldives. Flew for about an hour, KAADEDHDHOO airport.

     A speedboat in the seaside, only to find on this side of the sea is a lot bluer than male airport, a speedboat on the little black friend give one of us a bottle of water, very intimate. Everyone on the boat Hi, photographs, videos, hair video, AYADA coming up! Heard AYADA was probably 50 minutes by speedboat, reckon coming when we all craned his neck looking for lighthouse Peugeot AYADA, the heart, India Ocean Pearl.

Shore stood a row of small black housekeeper, and waved to us welcome. My housekeeper is avola (afria), friend's housekeeper is Hassan (haxn), we already have no impression of avola, met him because it is sick, our housekeeper was replaced by Hassan (huxn), which is another story. We to AYADA front desk of lounge, small black waiter to we end has some local of juice drink, I and husband in front desk, also in busy of avola (afria), avola (afria) put we with to sand housing No. 208, room, along the to we introduced where is floating Dive Center, where is Church, where is restaurant, I and husband of English degree only probably understand, simple answered he several sentence. Came to the sands House my husband and I are super excited, Sandy is so beautiful, we have front and rear garden, front garden has a separate pool, you can also directly down to the beach to see the sea, back garden with open-air shower, if you like facing the sea, with spring blossoms, then AYADA it!

(Throwing luggage jumped sand swimming pool)

    My friends living in 512 water, let the water housing, so we ran around to.

They had a water House afternoon tea

       Our water play in the friends when their housekeeper HAXN came to determine AYADA gifts honeymoon dinner where to eat, and told me that my housekeeper avola football match was injured, so he became the housekeeper. Poor avola, hope you get well soon. But we really like HAXN, he is a very funny guy, tall, black, highest and most black husband the most handsome, most definitely.

        I told HAXN two days our water to room No. 520, HAXN said 520 people now live, a forlorn hope.

Later the island terrain, there is a place, such as billiards, table tennis, gym, there is no air conditioning, if play is only suitable for 5 or the morning after. Activities here are free, and children's entertainment. We went to the less.

Afternoon can go to zero bars, zero bars there is an infinity pool, in fact only seem boundless, but the pool is larger, at that point something to drink for a swim, bask in the Sun is fast asleep.

Zero bar next to the beach, where the beach and the most beautiful, the sand is soft fine, what is the horizon where you can forget all your worries. Seems isolated.

The maritime hammock, at the time was the most beautiful, thought the first day the sea is very deep, didn't dare to walk over, only my husband and friends over, then one day I went to.

We at zero bar and ordered a glass of watermelon juice, a glass of Apple juice, a glass of sprite and Fanta, four cups of spending about $ 32.

Sun will really have your eyes, remind, sunglasses, be sure to bring it with me!

Front desk told me that Chinese girl named Sophia said with the same name at five o'clock in the afternoon the port feeding the fish free of charge activities, we want to go to, but it was too hot, go back to the room and took a shower to MAGU restaurant waiting for dinner.

In really cold at night on the first day on the island, has come to also let the husband brought me a coat out of the room, we picked the location of the first row you can see the sea. But also don't want to sit here a few days later, because farthest from the buffet area was, ran back and forth is not convenient. That is me in the Middle, next to a table is to realize the good friends.

This night's dinner was Turkey features, to tell you the truth, we almost ate vomit, it is no exaggeration, I think AYADA with male city of food, possibly because the local cuisine is the taste, friends said barely eat it, even if it is to survive! Turkey dish unpalatable. Sit for a few minutes, we walk to look at the Asian restaurant, plans Asian restaurant China Korea Japan items, then we also have saved the next few days, but in the Asian restaurant is at their own expense. In Asia there is a Chinese restaurant when a menu is about MAGU waitress said the restaurant everyday for cuisines, today Turkey, tomorrow are items from other countries, we are relieved, very happy. Walking back to their water, drinking champagne by the pool looking at the stars. We are honeymooners, way cattle and complimentary afternoon tea, we didn't go to eat, because a friend go back very wide of the mark, sandwiches, a thumb-size, so we don't have to. Because it is a honeymoon, so AYADA gave each couple a bottle of champagne, I took one SIP, for people who don't drink, my usual assessment is difficult to drink, but my husband said was delicious. Open the champagne after my husband and I were walking back to our bed of sand.

DAY

3

February 26: this is our second day in AYADA, 6 points in the morning wash, Dally want to MAGU restaurant, very worry about yesterday's food as inedible, 7:30 came after MAGU restaurant, while looking at my husband when the mice, he nodded before I got to spread joy, eating a lot, everything is delicious! Today is Mexico items ~

At home in all the streets and eat at sushi, here I am very envious, proved in fact every morning a few days later there is sushi.

There are various flavors of yogurt, I tried both and found I personally do not like the yogurt, possibly because the milk is too heavy? I don't know either.

Husband likes to eat a slice of roasted goose or something, is said to have Beijing roast duck, I tasted a little bit, they would think it tastes good.

Fresh fried fried poached eggs are small black friends scene, every food is fresh.

This is cellular! Daily breakfast are honeycomb, me to drink a lot of honey, honeycomb next to a lot of cereal, you rushed to drink such as cereal. Across the honeycomb has a lot of salads, vegetables, salad and fruit salad has it all, and freshly squeezed juices. After AYADA this way of running, hardly eating anything, finally compensated in my stomach this morning, very excited little sent the letter to a friend urging them to come eat.

      Breakfast was only 8 points, we went to our friends ' water swimming, very sad is that I have this day is an official holiday, was ready for buys tampon rod into the water ahead of time. But because first day worried about volume, Sapo in the hammock and watch them in the water. This kind of mood ... We should be able to understand ...

Some people swim tired, a little afternoon tea

When I went out to play in the afternoon saw a hermit crab, friends have been teasing it.

The beach to the water House, full of crab.

Everywhere you can see fish, colorful, too. Fish there, it's so beautiful.

7:45 local time, Mexico cuisine and beautiful music, best restaurant by the sea, everything is the best arrangement.

Husband to photograph us, serving the super cute little black friend, look at our pictures, they are consciously is better than a YEAH!

       To zero bars after dinner stroll around, only to discover that zero bar is also very beautiful in the evening. They say that zero behind the bar on the beach, evening seafood, need at his own expense, a big lobster. We go shopping, not consuming this meal was OK because MAGU restaurant was very nice.

Back in the evening after we sand House, found a garden on the roof of the Gecko, very cute.

DAY

4

  February 24:6:30 local time, lying in the sand House heard the sound of the sea, a man jumped up and walked to the beach out of hospital, Sunrise is gone, the air, a few drops of rain on my face, nothing icky feeling. In the Maldives, all India ocean for you the best gift. Someone is still sleeping, and miss the beauty of this moment.

MAGU restaurant for breakfast time, encounters a pair of Korea young couple, think the girl is very beautiful, told her husband that I loved her, planned past with her ...

Here, there is a momentary trance, feeling at the end of the heavens and the Earth.

        HAXN said today 10:30 room to the water House, packed in the room waiting for him, in fact, we hate to 208 sand House, rooms at the sands House two days outside the wild, not in sand and enjoy, very regrettable.

        HAXN to pick us up when a friend is in the room with us, then four of us sitting on the HAXN sightseeing car, chatting with him, I asked him whether the water is room number, 501, ' he said, I don't I don't yell at me, because 501 in the water first, environment is very general. He laughed and said lying to me was room No. 513, just next door to friends, we all said yes, next door is also very convenient. Later, HAXN rehabilitation concept car we went to room No. 520 asked me if I would like to go in 520, before I went to AYADA saw the Raiders, said room No. 520 is the most beautiful water room, 520-there are a lot of corals, lots of fish, is the most beautiful snorkeling area. Way when in the way cattle cow customer service said I'm going to room No. 520, customer service said that only have to ask the front desk, AYADA was but we are not able to choose room number at the front desk, and 520 does someone live. HAXN offered to take us in to see, I would like to see legendary 520 what.

         When we went in 520 when lamented 520 color different from other rooms, the scenery is gorgeous, 360 view! When we bemoan, HAXN left all my luggage to move in, we are shocked, HAXN played a joke on us! Room No. 520 is ours! My best friend HAXN, really give me earned 520! Husband very happy, has offered us $ HAXN10 dish someplace, HAXN always wearing sunglasses cool give me room, we invited him to the room to play with, he said. But I didn't have to.

Light blue areas are shallow and dark blue areas are deep ocean area, is where the corals of the black pieces, 520 actually coral communities, snorkeling is so beautiful, but nothing much to me, I can't swim, her husband playing hi.

Bathroom of this window can be opened, my husband joked that the Loo can directly jump into the sea to.   

       Friends like snorkeling, swimming, so there are 520 in this room, of course, makes 520 into our party. Every flop, they say they want to teach me to swim, so I started to play in the water.

For two hours, learned how to swim, but ... I still can't breathe ...

Sitting on the beach, did not want to return, leaving the phone, leave a message, only beauty, gourmet, you will understand the meaning of travel. If life is monotonous and repetitive running, life is meaningless.

      Friends to the SPA in the afternoon, they say extremely comfortable, but ... Sunburn peeling kneaded it hurts ... At the time I wrote this travelogue, her husband still peeling on the back ...

      Our entertainment centers and other friends to go finish the SPA MAGU restaurant for dinner. Told her husband to one, I failed miserably, of course, has been shamelessly.

       MAGU restaurants eating grilled seafood meal tonight, but the first day of Turkey meals, every day of the remaining dishes are delicious, but we didn't eat for free, such as lobster, scallops, lobster is at their own expense. Friends have said there is not even a shrimp, which I don't quite understand why does not provide even basic seafood. See kebab, I took a hand, tastes a little sweet, Sichuan people's taste with us must be very different. The coconut's friends treat buy, I think it was $ 5 a, to see the Raiders before said it will send a top to a coconut, not to us, friend is useless on the same island, we asked a talking Chinese waiter in the restaurant, she said enough of coconut, the guests are coconut, so not enough to eat. Friends like coconut, eating coconut meat, I think nothing, I might like coconut milk.

       Met for dinner on this day that the Korea-Europe, no photos, Hello back to 520 in the poolside chats. 10:30 the day, employees on the island is the football finals, HAXN goalie, so we have to watch.

       On both sides on the island is the staff, they are very friendly, we seem to visitors to watch. We went to watch, greeted us in. In order to cheer HAXN, we stand behind HAXN, HAXN is in black, it really is the tallest? HAXN heavily, stood near the goal pulled the ball straight into the opponent's goal, the whole uproar. Final score was 7:2HAXN team win! yeah!

    

DAY

5

On February 28, this is our last day at AYADA, tomorrow will go, farewell mood was already starting from today.

MAGU restaurant in the morning for breakfast, I ate a lot of fruit, now seeing these photos and greedy ...

       After breakfast we go diving centers in snorkeling, originally, my husband and I had no plan to go snorkeling, because my period, I heard the sea brings sharks, so I can't make fun of life. But friends think we go together, so after breakfast go to specialized advice at the front desk for a moment, was to have told Butler that a day earlier, Butler helped register, we thought all of a sudden can't go, but also directly participated. What period the sea brings sharks this rumor was drunk.

       Snorkeling Center prepares equipment for us, friends bought on the Internet are not used at the time.

       Our participation in the project was lucky snorkeling and dolphin, are the two projects together, one for $ 99. Return found the project too. Why, because lucky dolphins are not necessarily seen dolphins, snorkeling boat before we found one-hour dolphin at sea did not see, not Sun, heat burst. Then speedboats take pictures on a layer of air conditioning to cool off a little. My husband and friends say there is no need of this project, dolphins in the Aquarium are also visible.

We also recorded video on the boat, singing is really very happy.

      Dolphins do not see directly to snorkeling. 2 coach snorkeling, a Malaysia coach can speak Chinese, also little black is a local coach, a coach with 4 people. Because I lost yesterday to swim laps, but also does not air, so afraid of death, want to let Malaysia says Chinese coach took us four, but he heard that four people have a plan of the next dive, he skillfully well mainly teach diving, so take them to.

      Then, starting from the water, I left my little black coach water I would regret it, because I feel like oxygen, gasp for breath, I call up next to the boat. But my English is not good, simply told my coach I'm going to give up, my friend next to me shouted my husband, says I have a speedboat. $ 99 at the time do not want to, really scary!

      Small black coaches a cruel but I stick my head in the water, kept me breathing through your mouth, and after a while I got to meet some. I see such a useless virtues, I always hold my responsible for coach, took me to see corals, fish, also saw a shark! Adult sharks!!!! He had been under water by hand to show me the, and wants to take me after the past mean I nodded I saw, after the past I don't think so ... Because I clearly see I below the water the color of lighter, but the shark in the direction of the sea, only a meter away from me is clearly the fault of the sea, and looks down to the endless, won the Black Sea water, I feel at any time are likely to sink to the seabed. But my burden, my little black coaches not to overtake the sharks.

This is when I first launched, and coach pulled me and my friends.

        My poor little black coach, has been dragged down by me, and everyone else except me swim had a good time, take crazy taking pictures underwater cameras swing POSE, always looking down at them, so my nose and eyes are always flooded, coaches many times I give up, I snorkel lens.

Husband says he's been behind me, but I ignored him, is my little black coaches read more funny husband, taught my husband later sank to the bottom swim well and carefree, his joy, the way I saw it, it's like a fish! But two minutes later he came back I am not reluctant to hand her husband out of the way. ... Came back everyone was laughing at me, was because her husband was the first into the sea, and he has been boasting that he swim very well, but I have never believed that. I'm afraid I gravity he sank, heavily relied on the coach.

       Good rare coaches put the four of us get together and let us hand in hand, he took the camera to take pictures of us sank into the sea and spit water, so beautiful!

     Thanks to my little black coaches, unfortunately no photos after the boat, don't know his name, on board after I tell him I'm sorry, he does not know why. If anyone has the coach's Facebook tell me!

     Back AYADA port when I met HAXN (Hasan), and wait for a new batch of his guests, very awkward position took a photo of us. The four of us excitedly called him every time you see HAXN, chatting with him and other Chinese friends have wondered why we so talk with his Butler, well ... This may be the fate, we became good friends.

My husband and friends have burn out, snapped a photo of friends Sun looks like. Without his wife Sun dress, which was called out.

Back to the room after we find the swim in the water so long, hungry, and decided to go to our room 520 continued to Hi, ordered a lot of food, and another couple of friends brought the ground beef and key it is spicy! Hot key it is! We haven't eat real chili! Our good friend super excited with Salai wrapped beef to eat.

We splash around in the water for the whole afternoon, and took some photos.

My picture is in the pool, my husband they jump directly from 520 sea.

No PS or filter, this is AYADA, was beautiful.

This is the fish they see below 520

Here are three women photographed in the swimming pool, all cutesy. Chasing China s most beautiful sky tour contains

Later, Sun was not, we ran the zero bar is basically zero behind the Bar Beach, and ordered some drinks and consume dozens of dollars. Started at five o'clock in the afternoon the zero bar drinks are buy two get one free, we were silly, a few days before consumption time is too early yet to pick the right time. When it comes to zero bars, zero bar, a Chinese waiter, we want to complain about him. Zero bar when I asked him for his first day, he gave me a look took no notice, it was long called him before he came. Also, full face, to say a single word to us feel that tired feeling. We thought he is such a person, so I didn't care about, when a friend asked him to come over for the second time, is still a look of owed him money, friends want to complain about him, but we have no complaints. Even more ridiculous is that turned past a flattering chat with foreign friends in English, smiling, it is hard to say that feeling, want to ask a friend if you're Chinese, if you are, what qualifications do you look down on Chinese people? He is our AYADA encountered a rat shit, really think about enough.

This is water I took in the Maldives last night this photo, we're talking about 520 rooms very late, actually we are sleepy is very tired, but still hold the eyelids until very late, AYADA, we will miss you.

DAY

6

February 29: HAXN said 11 points to room received we, actually this day of morning we what also didn't do, on to MAGU restaurant eat has breakfast on back has, this days to, we in MAGU restaurant make has a China friends, she is MAGU restaurant of waiter, called Sun Qinqin, is love laugh of a girls, always active to with we greeted, also help has I of friends. We leave from the restaurant, and she also came to say goodbye and wish us a pleasant journey. Really is a very cute girl.

        Has been HAXN,HAXN back to the room we received when we agreed to in December at the tour bus in Chengdu. HAXN asked we will come again: AYADA, friends said may have children in the future will go. In fact, our AYADA to friends may be a year or so left, AYADA there so attractive right now? Dear friends, AYADA, we probably won't have to, but we will go to your place and see you.

Left AYADA of when is at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, HAXN and other of Butler station in port sent we, still like initially we to of when as, station into a row waved, we in speedboat Shang of when, I are can't turned head to see they, parting always sad of, I in "to to network" Shang to AYADA comments of when wrote has Word: has shown signs of is Butler, goodbye is friends ", at I also wrote not know this sentence words they can understand, later one day HAXN to I sent micro-letter, said thanks I, China will see. At the invisible HAXN the boats off the port, I clearly heard HAXN roar, CHINA, we knew what he meant, we see China.

Return of boat people spent, close their eyes to sleep, until the relay when the island, we are really hungry I bought instant noodles to eat, $ 5 a box.

Finally in male airport duty-free shop for my husband bought a bottle of perfume HAXN recommended, tastes great, and came back they company has been asking his brand, but China did not have to sell. Buy Julie coach hand cream, hand alone produced over more than 500 Yuan, a flight attendant friend of mine says she was in Australia is more than 300 yuan.

Last picture, I love you.

~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment