Monday, August 29, 2016

Zuckerberg s target is not a billion but this drives wife crazy AI home

Zuckerberg's target is not a billion, but this drives wife crazy AI home Assistant

Zuckerberg set small goals for myself every year, examples include learning Chinese, read 2 books a month, and Zuckerberg 2016 goal is to build a similar smart Butler Jarvis in iron man (Jarvis) system. Disney ipad mini

Today Facebook Town Hall in Rome with audience questions and expressed the hope that as soon as next month to demonstrate his AI helper system.

When he set the goal says:

"In 2016, the challenges I set for itself was to build a simple AI systems, not only manage my home, can help me with my work. You can think of it as Jarvis in iron man.

I want to start exploring the existing advanced technologies. First of all, I'm going to let it get my voice to control House music, lighting, temperature and so on. Then, I'll teach it to recognize my friend in the face, when the guests when the doorbell is pressed, the system will automatically open the door to let them in. Next, Max I will teach it to notify me any abnormal condition in the room. At work, it will help me with my data visualization in VR. "

So it would appear that Zuckerberg's "Jarvis" will use speech recognition, image recognition, and VR technology. While Facebook Town Hall lizhakeboge, almost all basic goals have been achieved.

He said:

"Now I am able to control the lights, doors and interior temperature ... ... When I stand at the door, no need to insert a key does not have to enter any password door can open doors, AI can recognize my face and let me in, it was very fun. "

However, the system was somewhat upset by his wife, he joked: "my wife is crazy, now Assistant will listen only to me because when I'm programming, only allow it to recognize my voice. This is when software engineers of big fun, you can do this. "But he says he will open his wife's permission. Disney case

Zuckerberg have a lot of fun in his small goals, 2016 has been a part of it, how is your target?

Read on:

Disney ipad mini

YC partners dialogue Mark Zuckerberg: troughs, recruitment, growth, products on Facebook and the future of all

From toilets to farmers how AI can help India Government to govern the country?

No comments:

Post a Comment