Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Dolce & gabbana: I don't chuck people away

Karl Lagerfeld: I don't chuck men and women away● FashionBy Sunday World

Fendi Monster Fur Case for iPhone 6

Dolce & gabbana never throws a model in "the garbage can".

The revered customized recently showed off his new FENDI iPhone 6 case Autumn/Winter 15 collection at Miami Fashion Week. He is the creative dirigente of the Italian fashion house, as well as helming Chanel and his namesake brand.

The second casting a model for FENDI iPhone case, Karl is not concerned about age.

"I operate think in terms of age, rather For my part in terms of period. These are the girls among the moment. We look at all the new physionomies and we also look at all the physionomies from before, because I don't solely throw them in the garbage should be able to, " Karl told British InStyle magazine. "For example, I have not worked with Jessica Stam for some periods now, and I must say, your own woman looked great. She has a natural enchantment and she walks beautifully. "

This past month's Milan showcase featured manufacturers like Kendall Jenner, Doutzen Kroes and consequently Karlie Kloss.

Karl hopes the gathering, which was designed with Silvia Venturini Fendi, can be worn for many years to come.

"It's quite a few. There was no period reference. I want the riding pants with high this process and hands in pockets. And am am very happy with the flat shoes. They are chic, non? " he mused.

"[The plastic tops] they're perforative, huh – because if not, we can be stiff. It would be like fish wrapping, it would be horrible. I like the effects they create; you don't 510 whether it is water, or sequins. They are not attached [to the top underneath] – you can wear with or without, or duad them with something else. I like the equipment to be used later in life in different circumstances. "

No comments:

Post a Comment